user Your Story
tag Pricing & Plans
- 2Initial conference of up to 2 hours to draft a compelling personal statement outline, including topic, structure, and fit with overall application
- 22 hour revision of personal statement draft, including proofreading, language, and grammar
- 1Up to 1 hour of additional feedback on your personal statement
- ∞Unlimited conferences to create essay and personal statement outlines
- ∞Unlimited revisions of:
- personal statement draft
- Overview of the entire application process, including application strategy, targeting schools, resume and essay review, and letters of recommendation strategy
Can be used to outline or review:
- a personal statement
- explanatory essay
- a school-specific essay
- a resume, or other essay
Can also be used to:
- identify law schools
- outline or review letters of continued interest for wait lists
- letters of recommendation strategy
flag Keys to Admission makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees of outcome in the law school application process.
users Our Consultants
- Wall Street
- US Government
compassThey have taught law in the U.S. and around the globe
globeUnderstanding of domestic and international students
Vince worked with me to devise a strategy for the entire application process. He highlighted the strengths in my resume and transformed a dull personal statement into a tight, well-crafted narrative that told my story in a compelling way. - Sue O.
I strongly recommend Keys to Admission for anyone going through the admissions process. I’m now attending an Ivy League school and it wouldn’t have happened without their help! - Maggie S.
Vince’s editorial comments were concise, powerful, and profound. I was extremely impressed by the depth of his insight as well as his attention to the overall flow and development of ideas in the essay. Any law school applicant would be well served by teaming up with Keys to Admission. - Kevin M.
Ready to take the next step toward applying to law school? Set up a FREE consultation with one of our coaches to see how we can help you get admitted to the school of your dreams.